Here is a sample Employment Consultant Resume for your review. Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of Employment Consultant in any organization. In this sample we have used fictitious name and address to give you an idea on how to create an Employment Consultant Resume for yourself. We hope this Employment Consultant Resume will help you pen down a suitable resume for yourself independently.
Mac Garth, New York.
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seek to serve as an employment consultant in a reputed company.
- Expert in tribunals and employment related issues.
- Inquisitive nature and efficient in guiding legally.
- Applying self devised proven strategies to bring a faster solution.
Globe Health Center, Sonata, 2/2003 – Present.
- Look into the earnings, labor market analysis, residual earning capacity, and retraining.
- Deal with sex, race and disability discrimination cases.
- Prepare an employment report.
- Furnish evidences under oath during the trials and tribunal hearings.
- Look after the management, rehabilitation, and, increasingly, pay parity cases.
- Maintain a deep relation with local employers for offering beat employment and services.
- Keep in touch related executives and officials either making timely visits or fixing the appointments.
- Conduct the hiring of workers.
- Make a cordial rapport between employment service and company.
- Award for handling complicated issues and resolving the chronic problems.
- Reply the queries regarding employment.
- Solicit employers to list job openings.
XL Company, New York, 19XX – 20XX
- Developed and maintained a healthy relationship with the sources and contacts.
- Executed the selection process, multifaceted skills in technical and non technical field.
- Performed the job of recruitment as per requirement.
BBA from California University, 19XX.
Extensive knowledge of Computer software.
- Advertisement -