Here is a Sample Medical Technologist Resume for your review. Through this sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of Medical Technologist in any health organization. In this sample we have used a fictitious name and address to give you an idea on how to create a Medical Technologist Resume for yourself. We hope this sample Medical Technologist Resume will prove to be of a great help for you.
Mac Garth, New York.
Aspire to join a reputed health organization as a Medical Technologist to serve with best of my extraordinary professional efficiencies.
- Expert in detecting the anomalies and sorting them out faster.
- Ability to detect, monitor, screen, analyze and troubleshoot.
- In depth knowledge in MT disciplines.
- Diligent and target centric.
American Health Center, 20XX – Present.
- Analyze human fluid samples using high quality medical techniques.
- Examine white blood cell differentials, bone marrow counts through advanced analytical equipment.
- Help the doctors and nurses to choose correct lab tests and collections of specimens.
- Diagnose the diseases, measure the gravity of complication, create new therapies and apply specialized innovative techniques.
- Make several experiments by collecting samples and seeking to find out the best solution.
- Collect the records, analyze them and prepare a specific data.
- Ensure cleanliness and sterilization of medical equipments.
- Conduct tests on the samples of body fluids and cells.
- Prepare the slides and examine them under a microscope.
- Make chemical analysis to detect the abnormality of the disease.
- Explore the organisms like bacteria and infections.
- Prepare the cell cultures grown in suitable climatic temperature.
- Record, evaluate, and send the results obtained to the doctor for further assessment.
- Collect the specimens and press into service the automatic machines for analysis and examination.
- Install, clean, and maintain all the laboratory equipments like centrifuges and microscopes.
- Prepare a variety of chemical solutions to be used for the lab test.
- Establish a proper communication with the doctors regarding the test results.
- Conduct the tests to determine types of blood and blood transfusions.
Metro Hospital, California, 19XX – 20XX
- Kept accurate records on medical tests.
- Set up, adjusted, cleaned, and maintained lab equipments.
- Sliced out the tissue specimens.
- Pressed into service automatic analyzers.
- Followed predetermined procedures while running tests manually.
- Prepared vaccines and serums independently.
- Processed information, organized, planned, and prioritized the assignments.
- Analyzed data, identified objects and processes.
- Put on protective cloths and gloves.
- Medical Laboratory Science from California Medical College in 20CX.
- Bachelor degree in medical technology from Oxford Medical Collage in 20CD.
- HS from Dawn college in 19GF.
- Certified by American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP).
- A member of the Association of Science Education (ASE).
- Extensive Knowledge of computer software and Internet.