Here is a Sample Psychiatric Nurse Resume for your review. Through this sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of Psychiatric Nurse in any health organization. In this sample we have used a fictitious name and address to give you an idea on how to create a Psychiatric Nurse Resume for yourself. We hope this sample Psychiatric Nurse Resume will prove to be of a great help for you.
Mac Garth, New York.
Aspire to join a reputed health organization as a Psychiatric Nurse to serve with best of my extraordinary professional efficiencies.
- Proficient in psychological therapies.
- Efficient in treating serious patients suffering from psychosis, depression and anxiety.
- Extensive knowledge of internal medicine, surgery, anesthesia and emergency medicine.
- Diligent and interactive skill.
- Mild, soft spoken and caring by spontaneous nature.
American Health Center, 20XX – Present.
- Look after with a great care the psychic patients of all age groups in the hospital.
- Deal with different mental illness and mental distress like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, psychosis and depression/dementia.
- Handle each patient with a great care and in a positive as well as collaborative manner.
- Perform the medication administration both by oral drugs and intramuscular injections.
- Monitor the mental developments following medical treatments.
- Furnish the informations on medication to the doctor.
- Apply electro convulsive therapy and anesthesia in emergent situations.
- Assist in hygiene, nutrition and sleep.
- Provide psychosocial interventions, behavioral therapy, family therapy and milieu therapy also known as psycho dynamic approaches.
- Provide professional nursing care services for the ICU patients.
Metro Hospital, California, 19XX – 20XX
- Prepared medical equipment and assisted the doctors during the medical check ups and diagnosis of mentally ill patients.
- Administered the prescribed medications, changed dressings, cleaned the wounds, and monitored the body.
- Observed and maintained the medical history records of the patient and his continuous progress.
- Worked with proper coordination of Nurse Manager to accomplish the good performance job, yielding a positive result.
- Worked closely with doctors maintaining a proper communication.
- Provided assistance, suggestions and conduct clinical supervision of patient care during specific shifts.
- Offered requisite clinical and supervisory services to the ICU patients creating a congenial atmosphere.
- BS from Oxford Medical Collage in 20CD.
- HS from Dawn college in 19GF.
- Registered as Psychiatric Nurse.
- Extensive Knowledge of computer software and Internet.
- Advertisement -