Here is a sample administrative officer resume for your review.Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of administrative officer in any company. In this sample we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you can idea on how you can create administrative officer resume for yourself. We hope this sample administrative officer resume works good for you.
Black Town, Frankfurt.
E mail: email@example.com
Administrative Officer (Health).
- Debonair, Imperious, Have better command over English, German and French.
- Capable in handling the large number of people affectionately and successfully.
- 7 years experience in administration.
- Capable of controlling the entire staff ensuring their 100% attendance and punctuality of work.
- Create an electronic safety system to keep the details of visitors.
- Maintain the hospital neat & clean.
- Impart extra training upon all the office attendants to make them cope with any situation arising out of any epidemic.
Minolta Health Center, Malta, 5/ 2003 – Present.
- Administrative Officer.
- Supervise weekly the entire structure of Public Health building, ensuring sufficient space, fencing, safe electric cables, uninterrupted electric supply and ventilation.
- Check the daily the attendance of all the staffers of 26 personnel.
- Keep the detailed record of medicinal stock, hospital infrastructure including bed sheets, gloves, pillows, Oxygen cylinders etc.
- Determine the duties and hours of the doctors and change it as per the requirement arising.
- Redress the grievances of the patients and sort them out instantaneously.
- Paste on the walls and outer portion of it the health related messages.
- Inspect regularly the the hospital ambulances and ensure their quick services to made available to pregnant ladies as well as needy patients.
- Deposit the fees and distribute the medicines to the ptients.
- Issue an electronic Health card to the patients to register them for instantaneous medical services.
American Press, 4/2001 – 5/2003
- Deputy Administrative Officer.
- Arranged the stationary for publication of government works.
- Maintained confidentiality and strict security to prevent any government’s sensitive information from being leaked out.
- Conducted strict frisking of all the staffers during their entry into and exit from the government press by installing a highly sophisticated security-check system.
- Ensured that all the highly confidential matters after being published are delivered to respective government department.
- Ensured the deletion of all the published security related matters from the printing press as well as software.
- Carried out a regular supervision of printing machines.
- Maintained the printing network by applying lubricants and conducting out overhaul of the machines.
- Prepared the report recommending the replacement of spare parts.
- Post Graduation in Public Administration in 19XX from Oxford University.
- Bachelor Science in Business Administration in 19XX from Oxford University.
Extensive knowledge in the Computer software technology.
- Advertisement -