Here is a sample chemical engineering resume for your review.Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of chemical engineering in any company. In this sample we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you can idea on how you can create chemical engineering resume for yourself. We hope this sample chemical engineering resume works good for you.
Mac Garth, New York.
- 8 years of experience in the field of Chemical Engineering.
- Capability of accomplishing the works.
- Master Degree in Chemical Science from ABC University in 19XX.
- BS from ABD College in 19YY.
- High School in 19XX from Dawn school.
- Office Package
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft and Outlook Express.
Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows HP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix and MS DOS.
Fort man 77 and IBMPC, Intel systems.
GH Chemical Industries, Francisco, 4/2000 – Present.
- Chemical Processing Engineer.
- Contributed in accomplishing the reactor designing task successfully.
- Implemented all the thermodynamics, fluid compression and phase separation related assignments.
- Scripted, designed and conducted the research.
- Inspected hydraulic submersible pipes.
- Ensured 100% centrifugal performance for the targeted site.
- Accomplished the oil exploration work applying highly sophisticated machines incorporating computer’s powerful software.
- Maintained the balance between cash and oil flow.
- Conduct sudden inspection at the oil exploration sites.
- Commandeering ability.
- Good written and communication capability.
- Imperious personality.