Here is a sample customer care manager resume for your review.Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of customer care manager in any company. In this sample we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you can idea on how you can create customer care manager resume for yourself. We hope this sample customer care manager resume works good for you.
Black Town, Frankfurt.
E mail: email@example.com
Customer Care Manager.
- 6 years experience in the field of Customer Care Service.
- Good command over English, German and French languages.
- Extensive knowledge of computer and software.
- Served prominent Telecoms companies.
- Enhanced the target up to 115% of Telecoms sector.
Hutch, Brampton, 5/ 2004 – Present.
- Customer Care Executive.
- Attend the calls of cell customers and provide them solutions.
- Redress the complaints of customers.
- Sell post-paid connections converting current prepaid connections.
- Keep records of calls and the status of their complaints.
- Start the blocked services on cell phones following insufficient documents furnished by customers.
- Prepared reports after scrutinizing the projects.
Sky Health Center, 6/ 2002 – 5/2004.
- Attended visitors making them sit comfortably.
- Assisted them by revealing the names of health experts after listening the problems of patients.
- Collected fees and issued the receipts to the patients.
- Attended regular phone calls and answered queries.
- Sent the Ambulances for the patients on field in emergency.
- Assisted in applying multifaceted methods for propagating the schemes.
- Fixed appointments with Doctors.
- Arranged the prescription of doctors.
- Graduation in Arts 20XX from Boson College, Houston.
- High School in 20XX from Bishop John School, Frankfurt.
Good command over English, French and German languages. Good orator and analyzer.
- Extensive knowledge in computer software.
- Pleasing personality.