Here is a Sample customer service manager resume is being presented for your review. Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume on your own, if you are applying for the post of customer service manager in a company. In this sample we have used fictitious name and address to give you an idea to create a sample customer service manager resume independently. We hope this example customer service manager resume will prove to be of a great help for you.
Bob John Street
Houston, Texas 77034
Seek to join a reputed organization as a Customer Service Manager to serve with best of my professional dexterity.
- Soft spoken, debonair and disciplined.
- Pleasing personality.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Retail management experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multi-million dollar sales volume.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ABC Business Center, New York, 20XX – Present
Customer Service Manager
- Handle the routine management, overseeing the functioning of the cash registers and supporting equipment.
- Perform the duties of supervising cash, staff, training, scheduling, inventory control, equipment maintenance, and loss prevention.
- Ensure the best customer services.
- Solve customer’s problems and manage the department exercising self discretionary power in order to achieve desired results.
- Accomplish the recruitment for hiring the most qualified candidates.
- Train, coach and manage all cashiers and conduct monthly customer service audits.
- Ensure compliance with payroll budgets.
- Expedite front lines, direct flow of customers, and ensure good customer services.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed accurately by auditing the Sales Exception Reports.
- Handle customer returns, exchanges, check authorizations, voids, and discretion discounts.
- Provide orderly maintenance of front-end equipment and supplies.
- Explore the solutions of different problems affecting the services, efficiency, and productivity.
ABC Group, New York, 19XX – 20XX
Customer Service Manager
- Maintained a fair and consistent set of standards.
- Set the priorities and manage time prudently.
- Maintained the records and documents pertaining to work.
- Established a communication amongst the staffers vividly and in a concise, form.
- Provided advises to the employees.
Graduation in Arts stream from Cambridge University in 20XX.