Here is a sample electrical engineer resume for your review.Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of electrical engineer in any company. In this sample we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you can idea on how you can create electrical engineer resume for yourself. We hope this sample electrical engineer resume works good for you.
Mac Garth, New York.
- 7 years of experience as Electronic Engineer.
- Efficient in accomplishing the assigned projects on time.
- Diligent, industrious and devoted towards the works.
AL Lu max, 10/2005 – Present.
- Electrical Engineer.
- Conceptualize, Design, Research and Execute.
- Bring into shape the high output electrical appliances consuming electricity less than 30% of current consumption.
- Have introduced a CFL working round o clock producing the electricity with wind, sun and ware.
- Worked on high voltage pulsars, fiber optic cables, and high speed comparator logic circuits.
- Conduct multifaceted research.
Devised super conductor devise to ensure the non stop supply of electricity.
- Convene the meetings of Engineers to upgrade the system.
Manufacture the CFL, Tube lights, Bulbs, Geyser, heater and all the home appliances.
- Ensure the 100% safety of the materials being used.
American Cables and Wires, 4/2000 – 10/2005
- Electrical Engineer
- Manufactured the electric cable consisting of Copper, Aluminum, Fiber and high quality materials.
- Determined the width of Cable and wires.
- Accomplished the installation and functional accountability.
- Prepared the reports on works done.
- Sought opinions of the customers to upgrade he quality.
- Graduation in Electrical Engineering from Oxford college in 2001
- High School in 1999 from XYZ school.
- BCA from YD Technical University in 2002
- Certification Course on Electrical Sphere from GHT College in 20XX
Windows NT, Windows XP, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Office, MS World, MS Works, MS Perfect, Program, Internet Explorer, MS Outlook, Quicken and Crystal.