Here is a sample equipment engineer resume for your review.Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of equipment engineer in any company. In this sample we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you can idea on how you can create equipment engineer resume for yourself. We hope this sample equipment engineer resume works good for you.
24, TY Road, New York
E mail: email@example.com
- Earned 6 years experience in the Equipment management.
- Efficient in supervising, introspect+ing and fathoming the gravity of deterioration in the infrastructure and appliances.
American Airways, USA, 5/ 2003 – Present.
- Equipment Engineer.
- Inspect Airport and keep the strict vigilance over all the systems pressed for round o clock service.
- Conduct highlevel meeting of the related staff to listen their opinions and suggestions on the system functioning currently.
- Monitor all the hardware systems.
- Provide safety network to the transmition services.
- Maintain the Light, CCTV cameras, Announcement system and Wireless message services.
- Impart training on the newly recruited employees.
- Handle passengertrollies and Ladder ridden Vans.
- Maintain the Air plains by providing air, water, fuel, Parachutes and Oxygen.
- Clean the Airplanes and conduct complete checkup of their entire body.
- Ensure safety of black box in the plain.
- Arrange proper facility of Entertainment by checking the TV sets, Radio sets, Videos, CD and cassettes.
Textile Industries, USA, 6/1998 – 5/2003
- Installed new software upgrading them with innovative system.
- Mooted out new ideas on designing including embroidery and oil painting.
- Conducted quality control check up over the standard.
- Inspected the quality of materials, yarn, general color and synthetic color.
- Created the constructive designing on silk and cotton lending them a shape of gigantic beauty.
- Formulated new International Designing on Internationally acclaimed attires.
- Graduation in Textile and designing in 19XX from Illinois University.
- Certification course specializing in Maintenance 19XX from Oxford University.
Awarded by textile industry for designing and materials.
Extensive knowledge in the software technology.