Here is a Sample Film Production Assistant Resume for your review. Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of Production Assistant in any film or entertainment media industry. In this sample we have used fictitious name and address to give you an idea on how to create Film Production Assistant Resume for yourself. We hope this example Film Production Assistant Resume will yield a positive result.
12, Brown Street, New York
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To hold a senior position of a Production Assistant to perform best of my professional dexterity.
- Professional Skill
- Expert in producing different films, serials and entertainment dramas.
- Deep knowledge of innovative techniques used in shooting, editing, transmitting and archiving.
Acting and Dance Institute, Washington, 20XX – Present
- Look after different types of a productions.
- Look into the budget and additional requirements needed to be met in production.
- Assist in making television and feature films.
- Receive the phones calls, deliveries, script copies, lunch pick-ups, and work in coordination with the production manager and production coordinator.
- Remain present on the set of the production.
- Report to the assistant director department.
- Perform different duties including facilitating a communication between associated departments and distributing paperworks.
- Provide production support equipment pop-up tents, handle trash, and drive small cube trucks.
- BA in Arts from California University in 19XC.
- One year course in dance from Horizon arts college, Boston in 20YC.