Here is a sample junior accountant resume for your review. Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of junior accountant in any company. In this sample we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you can idea on how you can create an junior accountant resume for yourself. We hope this sample junior accountant resume works good for you.
Bob John Street
Houston, Texas 77034
To serve as a junior accountant for ascending on to the higher level success in the field of accountancy.
- Capable of testing, supervising, analyzing, and revamping the account related works.
- Have broad experience in preparing monthly journal entries, overseeing cash disbursement, expense recording and petty cash reconciliation.
Excellent verbal & writing skills.
Oakville, Texas,2004 – Serving
- Junior Accountant
- Handled billing and collections.
- Supervised accounting and Administrative staff.
- Looked after Balance Sheet and Management Reports.
- Prepared period and general reconciliation report.
Freaks, London,1999 – 2004
- Assistant Accountant
- Supervised the Accounts payable unit, prepared monthly journal entries, looked after cash disbursements, expense recording and petty cash reconciliation.
- Conducted the financial Analysis.
- Prepared corporate financial reports.
- Handled cash flow, management, capital asset and file maintenance.
Graduation in Commerce and Accountancy.
Computer skilled and good orator in English language.