Here is a sample Operations Analyst resume for your review. Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of Operations Analyst in any organization. In this sample we have used fictitious name and address to give you an idea on how to create a Operations Analyst resume for yourself. We hope this Operations Analyst Resume example will help you pen down a suitable resume for yourself independently.
Mac Garth, New York.
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspire to serve a reputed organization with best of my professional dexterity as an operations analyst .
- Possess strong mentoring skills and have conflict management skills.
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated self-starter with a strong orientation to customer service.
- Ability to support financial and administrative systems.
- Expert in system installation, configuration, administration, and integration.
- Interpersonal and adapting skill.
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS.
- HTML Editing Tools: Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe GoLive.
- Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D.
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python.
Globe Inc., Sonata, 2/2003 – Present.
- Perform the planning, analyzing, using statistical data and computer modeling.
- Look into the financial matters, materials, equipment, and staff.
- Explore the suitable ways and adopt positive result oriented strategies.
- Apply analytical methods using mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Bring to the notice to the top managerial personalities the changes to be pressed into operation.
- Apply innovative formula, plan and forecast.
- Allocate resources, measure performance, schedule, design production facilities and systems.
- Determine the prices, supervise the transportation and supply, or analyze large databases.
XL Info, New York, 2/19XX – 2/20XX
- Determined the technology to be used and initiated the project after fathoming several pros cons.
- Explored the best inventory dispensation, studied the problem and sorted it out.
- Collected the information from different reliable sources.
- Determined the most appropriate analytical techniques.
- Modified the computer program to consider different assumptions before making final recommendation.
- Prepared, tested, and maintained a disaster recovery plan for administrative systems.
- Developed and maintained documentation, procedures, security, and training of staff members.
- Maintained professional expertise in administrative computing systems and technology.
- Created a plan to continue to function fast in the case of a network failure.
- BBA from the Illinois College, 19XY.
- High School in 1994 from ABC school.
- Graduation in operations research from Oxford College, New York, 19XC.