Here is a sample public relations officer resume for your review.Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of public relations officer in any company. In this sample we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you can idea on how you can create public relations officer resume for yourself. We hope this sample public relations officer resume works good for you.
Mac Garth, New York.
Public Relations Officer.
- Keeping the updates of all the informations on organization.
- Good relations with all the media sources.
- 10 years of experience in the public relation services.
- Good orator with explicit pronunciation of words and excellent written communication expertise.
- Voice captivating and imperious.
Ministry of Health, 1/2002 – Present
- Public Relations Officer
- Keep a record on all the media sources like Press, TV and radio.
- Take part in all the deliberations, conferences, seminars and meetings to collect the ingredients of substantial informations.
- File the reports by collecting contents needed to furnished to the media for publicity.
- Peruse each every report personally after preparing it and send it to the Head of Health and Health Minister seeking his approval and any amendment if required.
- Arrange Press conferences in order not to maintain transparency between the health Ministry and the public.
- Prepare the budget to be spent on arranging the conferences.
- Answer all the queries of public and assist it by forwarding its complains against any detracted function in the Health to the Head of respective portfolio.
- Atend all the telephone calls and provide solution.
- Maintain transparency of all the departmental works executed.
- Graduation in Arts stream from Philadelphia University in 19XY .
- High School in 1999 from XYZ school.
Mass Communication and Journalism course in from Illinois in 19XY.
Windows NT, Windows XP, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Office, MS World, MS Works, MS Perfect, Program, Internet Explorer, MS Outlook, Quicken and Crystal.