Here is a sample recruitment officer resume for your review.Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of recruitment officer in any company. In this sample we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you can idea on how you can create recruitment officer resume for yourself. We hope this sample recruitment officer resume works good for you.
Mac Garth, New York.
- Capable of selecting the deserving candidates during rudimentary introspection by looking at their resumes and retrenching the heap of applications for any particular job and shortlisting qualified candidates for interview and final process of posting.
- Good communication and imperious.
Health Recruitment board, Illinois, 10/2002 – Present
- Flash ad in the Leading News papers and Employment magazine for the vacant posts detailing the qualities required from the candidates.
- Assign the portfolios to the staff members to perform their respective duties.
- Issue a mandatory form to be filled up by the candidates after the short listing process being completed.
- Receive applications on line and through different means, peruse them and shortlist only the deserving candidates.
- Prepare call letter and transmit it to all the shortlisted candidates.
- Conduct examination for some posts and fresh candidates to test caliber and expertise.
- Arrange traveling tickets for the called candidates.
- Conduct interview to see their personality, etiquette and presence of mind cross examining them through technical queries.
- Issue appointment letters on behalf of the board and direct the health centers to place them.
- Determine the salary, perks and other benefits during their services.
- Graduation in Science stream from HM college in 2001
- High School in 1999 from XYZ school.
- MBA from Illinois in 2003.
- Special course on recruitment from GHT College in 20XX
Windows NT, Windows XP, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Office, MS World, MS Works, MS Perfect, Program, Internet Explorer, MS Outlook, Quicken and Crystal.
- Advertisement -