Here is a Sample Restaurant Cook assistant Resume for your review. Through this sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of Restaurant Cook assistant in any organization. In this sample we have used a fictitious name and address to give you an idea on how to create a Restaurant Cook assistant Resume for yourself. We hope this Sample Restaurant Cook assistant Resume will prove to be of a great help for you.
Mac Garth, New York.
Aspire to join a reputed foods and hospitality organization as a Restaurant Cook assistant to serve it with best of my professional efficiency.
- Ability to assist in all kinds of cooking, preservation and kitchen safety.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to tame all kinds of challenging situations with a great success.
- Self motivated and result oriented.
American Restaurant, New York, 20XX – Present.
Restaurant Cook assistant
- Look after the food preparations in the absence of supervisor.
- Clean up the kitchen using high class machines.
- Extend all kinds of assistance in the kitchen like cutting and chopping the fresh green vegetables, grinding the dried spices and preparing a variety of food items.
- Ensure proper sanitation and proper placing of the kitchen equipments.
- Take safety measures to prevent the fire accidents during maximum heat in the kitchen ensuring proper ventilation.
- Prepare, preserve, secure and utilize the produced food products.
- Ensure the compliance of all the safety regulatory norms.
Graduation in Hotel Management Programs from Oxford Hotel Management Institute in 20CD.
- Hold a Food Service Certificate.
- Extensive knowledge of variety of foods, food preservation and service.
- Advertisement -