Here is a Sample Restaurant Receptionist Resume for your review. Through this sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of Restaurant Receptionist in any organization. In this sample we have used a fictitious name and address to give you an idea on how to create a Restaurant Receptionist Resume for yourself. We hope this Sample Restaurant Receptionist Resume will prove to be of a great help for you.
Mac Garth, New York.
Aspire to join a reputed food and hospitality organization as a Restaurant Receptionist to serve it with best of my professional efficiency.
- Ability to handle the customers and visitors with a great affection.
- Soft spoken, mild and courteous by nature.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to explore the solution of standing problems with a self devised proven strategy.
- Self motivated and result oriented.
American Restaurant, New York, 20XX – Present.
- Experienced in offering extraordinary services to the visiting guests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Attend the phone calls and reveal about the foods and services and other detailed informations to the customers.
- Allot the tables according to the number of customers visiting either with their friends or family.
- Collect the cash of bills and provide the receipts.
- Receive the orders on phone for variety of foods and ensure theirs timely delivery.
- Feed all the data including sales, services, complaints and cash on computer.
- Ensure proper security and management services remaining in touch with the manager and staffers.
- Graduation in Hotel Management Programs from Oxford Hotel Management Institute in 20CD.
- HS from Dawn College, California in 19DF.
Extensive knowledge of variety of foods, food preservation and service.