Here is a Sample Restaurant Service Crew Resume for your review. Through this sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of Service Crew in any organization. In this sample we have used a fictitious name and address to give you an idea on how to create a Restaurant Service Crew Resume for yourself. We hope this Sample Restaurant Service Crew Resume will prove to be of a great help for you.
Mac Garth, New York.
Aspire to join a reputed foods and hospitality organization as a Service Crew to serve it with best of my professional efficiency.
- Efficient in attending the customers and making them sit on table.
- Ability to serve the customers foods and offer them good hospitality.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to tame all kinds of challenging situations with a great success.
- Self motivated and result oriented.
American Restaurant, New York, 20XX – Present.
- Attend the customers, supply them foods and drinks as per their demand.
- Prepare and decorate the tables for a meal, receive customers’ orders and meet it with a great seriousness.
- Clean up before, after and during the servings.
- Apprise the customers with available variety of foods presenting a menu.
- Ensure sterilization of utensils, hygienic maintenance.
- Remove the dishes from the table and clean the tables and chairs.
HS from Bush College in 20XC.
- Hold a Food Service Certificate.
- Extensive knowledge of variety of foods, their preservation and services.
- Advertisement -