Here is a sample security officer resume for your review.Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of security officer in any company. In this sample we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you can idea on how you can create security officer resume for yourself. We hope this sample security officer resume works good for you.
Mac Garth, New York.
Sr. Security Officer.
- Providing safest security cover to the organizations.
- Imperious, Commandeering-ability, disciplined and debonair.
- 5 years of experience in the field of security.
- Expert in firing indiscriminately and posses a License on Night vision long range rifle.
American Steel Alloy Co. Illinois, 1/2005 – Present.
- Security Officer.
- Supervise the team of 18 security personnel armed with gun and ammunitions.
- Arrange regular parade and physical exercise early in the morning and fix their duties on different exits and entry gates.
- Supervise their uniforms, shoes, belts, hair and instruct them to follow the Company’s security code strictly.
- Conduct a checking of the Company’s all employees initially through the metal detector and then an Electronic scanning system.
- Sanction the Electronic security card coding on it a secret-code to ensure frequent access for the staffers of company.
- Deactivate the access the electronic card in case of reporting of loss within few seconds to prevent it unauthorized use.
- Maintain the register on each entry gate of every visitor, after obtaining the permission from the respective sub department’s head.
- Issue a paper pass valid for specific section and limited durations.
- Keep all the security personnel in touch with walkie-talky.
- Watch entire installation through closed TV circuits, keeping a strict vigilance over all the activities and record them through automatic-system to introspect it if situation warranted.
American Hospital, Boston, 10/2003 – 1/2005.
- Performed night hours duty in the wards and main gates.
- Prohibited the relative attendants from entering after 8 pm.
- Kept all the medicinal and medical infrastructure under possession till on-duty.
- Attended all the emergency calls and arranged the ambulance and Ward boy to bring patients from out side.
- Called the Doctor and nurses on duty if situation warranted.
- Graduation in Arts stream from Oxford University in 20XY .
- High School in 1999 from XYZ school.
Special training on security and action from AST Police Academy, Illinois in 2001.
Windows NT, Windows XP, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Office, MS World, MS Works, MS Perfect, Program, Internet Explorer, MS Outlook, Quicken and Crystal.
- Advertisement -