Here is a Sample Warehouse Worker Resume for your review. Through this sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of Warehouse Worker in any organization. In this sample we have used a fictitious name and address to give you an idea on how to create a Warehouse Worker Resume for yourself. We hope this Sample Warehouse Worker Resume will prove to be of a great help for you.
Mac Garth, New York.
Aspire to join a reputed retail organization as a Warehouse Worker to serve it with best of my professional efficiency.
- Efficient in stick shift delivery, operating fork lifts and handling materials and equipment.
- Expert in preparing and maintaining the manual records and lifting heavy or bulky objects.
- Better rapport with staffers.
- Ability to tame all kinds of challenging situations with a great success.
- Self motivated and result oriented.
American Inc., New York, 20XX – Present.
- Perform different duties such as making the orders, receiving, storing, issueing and delivering the supplies and equipments.
- Dispose of the surplus property and records.
- Maintain exact and accurate inventory and accounting records.
- Execute manual and clerical tasks.
- Handle the workers if situation warranted.
- Replenish the shortages and amend the damage.
- Load and unload the records created by county departments.
- Deal with materials, equipment and supplies.
- Operate the fork lifts and handle the material equipments.
- Clean the warehouse equipments and machines.
HS from XYZ school in 20CD.
Possess a valid driving license for heavy vehicles.
- Advertisement -